BEEHIVE BUZZ BUDDY BUDDER
Unsalted Peanuts + Bee Pollen + Honey.
* Refrigerate for thicker consistency.
BEEHIVE BUZZ BUDDY BUDDER - peanuts have healthy fats, protein, antioxidants, Vitamin E, and manganese. Bee pollen contains Quentin a natural antihistamine the helps reduce allergy symptoms. Honey assist in alleviating allergies, soothes kennel cough, aids digestion, and boost energy levels.
- ✔️ PAWSOME NATURAL Peanut Butter 4 DOGS - No hydrogenated oil, palm oil, high fructose corn syrup, stabilizers, xylitol, added sugar or salt.
- ✔️ DOGS love licking this delicious treat from a spoon or right out the jar. Also add on top of sliced bananas or apples.
- ✔️ TREAT YO DOG by baking dog treats with the BUDDY BUDDERS and/or use to make frozen treats with a silicone tray. They love that on a hot day!
- ✔️DOGGO'S love when you add it to a kong, toy, bone marrow, bully stick , lick pad or lick mat. It helps with chewing and separation anxiety. Use during bath time or to distract during nail trimmings.
- ✔️PAWRENTS fix to the pill battle! Does your pup have to take medicine? You can refrigerate for a thicker consistency and roll into balls to become a pill pocket and down the hatch it goes. TA DA!
- 17OZ / MADE IN USA - by HAPPY DOG LOVERS
When your PAWsome & you know it clap your paws! Peanut butter and dogs are a match made in Heaven! So we decided to make a healthy one that will keep your PUP coming back for more every time! Trust us, your four legged pal approves!
$35 flat rate shipping on frozen items. All orders for frozen items out of the state of Florida after Wednesday will ship on Monday. $10 flat rate shipping on dry goods (bark butter & bark biscuits). $5 local next day delivery on orders over $50 to locals in Boca Raton, FL, Ft Lauderdale, Delray Beach. Please leave your address and contact information so someone from our Bark Squad will contact you to make arrangements. FREE local pickup for South Florida. Please leave your address and contact information and someone from our Bark Squad will contact you to make arrangements.